4525 Main Street #700
The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
The City of Virginia Beach and the Small Business Development Center of Hampton Roads will offer a free training series to learn best practices for bidding on municipal construction contracts. Participants will learn how to develop a bid strategy, ensure bid compliance, meet the procurement staff, and learn from the experts with one-on-one counseling.
The series will be held September 25, October 2 and October 9 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Virginia Beach Department of Economic Development, 4525 Main Street, Suite 700, Virginia Beach.
Sept 25 | Oct 2 | Oct 9
4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
RSVP by Sept 22
Contact Jim Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Lavera Tolentino (email@example.com) for
• Top 10 Things a Small Business Needs to Know in Pursuing Contracting Opportunities with the City of Virginia Beach
• City Procedures
• Virginia Public Procurement Act
• Virginia Beach Forecast Opportunities
• Small Business Award Metrics
• Create Your Business Value Proposition
• Solicitation Overview
• Develop a Winning Bid Strategy
• Solicitation Project Plan Development
• Compliant Bid Submittal
• Raising Your Pwin (Team Construction, Pricing, Low Price vs. Best Value)
• Operational Execution and Performance Considerations When You Win
• Meet City\School Procurement Staff
For information regarding additional small business resources, visit www.yesvirginiabeach.com
All registrations must be received at least two business days before the event. All workshops must meet minimum attendance requirements